Monday, October 19, 2009

Gotta Love Those Autumn Leaves :-D

Today I got my energy all back (and then some :-D).

I bounced out of bed at 6:30am. Finally I was in the mood for a shower and change of clothes after hanging out in pjs for the past few days. I had been groggy in the mornings (or try the whole day most days) for the past 2 weeks! My home0pathic remedy for calm really knocked me out and being depressed didn't help. I never wanted to get out of bed for my usual 7:30 wake-up these past couple of weeks.

This morning I was thinking that after 3 weeks of misery I was hoping that my up in mood would be a positive. But instead of going back to some normal functional mode I was jittery and running around distracting myself with tunes all morning. Jumpy, speedy so still unable to drive, argh!!!!

So anywhoo, I did put my new found energy to work by raking up the leaves for an hour and a half (all 6 1/2 bags of them) this afternoon. There will be plenty more leaves to rake though. We don't even touch the backyard so this is all just a small fraction of the leaves on our country property!

I actually love being outside on nice days (contrary to what I sometimes say, lol). Today was a beautiful sunny 11 C fall day :-).

Speckle was showing off as per usual outside whizzing around me and zooming here and there. She is so funny :-D.

So, now I feel better about myself having actually achieved something today! Yaaaaay!

Oh, and I sang Cry Little Sister (Lost Boys Theme)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFo-WZsm5Q into a digitalized tape recorder. I don't know how to get the audio on-line though, so you are all spared, bahaha!

But on a serious note, I am bipolar y'all and being up is about as unhealthy and being down. Is there no middle ground anymore? Meh! Now off to the next project :-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment