Friday, October 2, 2009

Cobwebs Or Caterpillar Cocoons?

This morning Kerri called me outside to show me this scene on the right. One of our Evergreen Trees had what looked to be cobwebs all over it. Well, not sure if they are cobwebs from spiders or caterpillar cocoons. What do you think?

We do have a lot of fuzzy caterpillars about. These web/ cocoons were visible this morning because of the fog and the dew about....

The good news is that I feel better today, yay!!! My new calming remedy has brought me down and I am tired! Not depressed but calm and a bit tired! I took the day off because of the fatigue but I am hoping to be out and about soon. I to go food shopping and cook!!!!

This won't be the last of the emotional storms that I will go through. My hope is that one day I will beat my mental health issues and not have these crash days anymore!

Kerri and I have gotten into the show Newlywed and Nearly Dead. Here is the link:

My case-manager, Jenn, told me about the show due to the fact that Kerri and I were having so many relationship conflicts. So, today, Kerri and I were watching taped episodes and perhaps not feeling so alone that we are the only ones with relationship issues. Kerri wonders why these couples on the show didn't deal with their issues before they got married. Hmmm, well maybe they never tried living together?

Kerri and I fought before we moved in though so I dunno. We do what we do for love and it doesn't always make sense to everyone else, lol...

Kerri and I are have been doing relationship counselling on/off since the 1st month of dating though so I don't think we will even end up on that show...we both want to make this work and we are both so in love with each other, awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment