Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Red Dotting Hood :-D.

So, today I have been running around the house (sometimes literally) showing off my little red dots to Kerri. Maybe I just like to see the look of horror in her face....oh yeah!!! Dots meaning the ones appearing on my skin these last few weeks. They show up in different spots on my skin then kind of migrate from point A to point B. They reappear and then disappear...

These little red dots are itchy and I guess you might call them a rash. I wouldn't know but Kerri tells me this is what what I have and jokes I am contagious. I'm not though, I promise :-P.

I only started experiencing these rashes for the first time 3 weeks ago after I started taking the new homemade remedies my homeopath Terrance has given me. I think the rash is funny exciting to watch. Kerri is appalled. I should video tape her reaction as I show off my newest little red dots to her :-P. I don't have a video camera though. Anyways, just kidding. I think it's funny because Terrance asked me from the beginning ie. last December if I had a rash and I said noooo....not until now 10 months later ie. this past month...

The 'rash' is not really that itchy. I mean I feel an itch and I do scratch initially but then when I see the familiar red dots I stop scratching and I'm fine. Kinda like a moisquito bite. I did almost make an extra appointment with Terrance after having the rash last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It disappeared by Monday though and now it's been a week and they are back. I see him in 6 days though so I think I can wait now....

If symptoms from the remedies leave after 3 days its OK. This is just all a part of the healing reaction as Terrance calls it. Stuff comes out in Homeopathic Medicine...It's been tough but hopefully this will all pay off someday. I have been sooo much calmer the last 3 weeks after Terrance gave me something to calm me.

Medical docs never gave me anything for anxiety. Or they did but that didn't last long because of my history of addiction. This may be a good thing because I have experienced and am still experiencing a lot of side effects from psych meds...I'm just super sensitive. I am still taking my meds of course. It is not wise to stop taking medication when you do a blood type diet or homeopathy unless you ask your doc and can safetly wean off after your symptoms have left.

I totally need my meds because they help me but sometimes it's just hard because my brain feels numb from the lithium and I feel unfocused. I have had sideeffects from most of the meds I have been taking over the years...but they helped get me though till today and for that I'm grateful!

So, bottom line, no need to call Terrance as I am not suffering...I am more amused then anything at this point still. But Terrance may have to make some adjustments to my remedies when I see him on the 29th :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment