Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Am The Ultimate Homeopathic Guinea Pig :-P

So, I'm where I should be right now. This, according to my homeopath, Terrance. Terrance said that I need a break right now and that the reason I don't have any ambition to leave the house or to do anything useful is because I am healing. Excellent!

Once I come of out this I shall be all healed and no more mental illness, right? Ummm...wonderful but odd thought. I'm sure I won't be all fixed for a good 6 months or more, but whatever. I feel I'm well on my way!

Homeopathy works differently for everyone. Some people don't get all the stuff coming up that I have been getting steady. People can usually keep going to work everyday if that's where they were at before treatment. For me, I was sick as a dog so a lot is coming up and I'm just going with the flow and taking breaks. This is what I want right now...

I get this question alot from talking to just about everyone. "Does your homeopath know what meds you are taken?" "Is he careful about med interactions?"

Okay, I talked to Terrance about this today and he said that homeopathic remedies do not react with prescription meds. So there you have it folks, no worries!

Some people call St. John's Wort and Valerian and stuff like that Homeopathic. Those are actually herbal remedies and not homeopathic remedies. It's true that herbal remedies can react to prescription meds so ask your doc or pharmacist before starting a herbal remedy....

My home0path's clinic is at his home and I met one of his cats for the first time. She was the Zenest cat you have ever seen! I went up to pet her and she kept on sleeping. She didn't even move. Sooo totally trusting. So, I let her be and after our session she was still out there sleeping - dead-like but alive...Sweet...

So anyways, I'm nearly out of food again. Being out in the country I would need to drive to get my food and I haven't driven for 5 weeks now. I can beg Kerri to take me. She offered today but I don't even want to shop. Peeps, it's like I've been smoking marijuana all month. Mellow, stonedish and no ambition for things..bah.

Kerri thinks its bizarre I have been so calm all month. She thinks it's very weird. She is not sure about homeopathy though but I said I will be your guinea pig, lol...everyone needs a guinea pig :-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment