Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tired Of Feeling Sick And Tired....

Today I am angry!

Well, anger is nothing new, lol. But seriously, I have been mentally sick - anxious, depressed, fatigued, irritable, for going on 2 weeks now and it's getting old. I feel I've lost my Independence totally!

Today I had wanted to drive to go shopping and get some warm winter clothes from my old place, my parents basement apartment but that didn't happen...

I have been leaning heavily on Kerri for help. This is a source of huge embarrassment and the lack of control I feel is huge. There is nothing I know of that will help me until the sickness vamooses...

About the fatigue. I have been feeling fatigue on and off for 3 1/2 years and longer. I get iron tests done for anemia and I am fine. Its anxiety I guess. I eat beef, chicken, and salmon, so plenty of iron one would think...

For mood, I have my blood tested for B12, lithium and tegretol levels. My thyroid is tested. Everything is fine...nothing wrong! EVER! Seems like...

I am currently wearing Kerri's sweaters. It's cold here in Ottawa now! I have been wanting to get all my warm stuff for the past week. Unfortunately I am unable to make the 1/2 hour drive (on a good day) to my folks place because I am not an experienced driver and that would be an accident waiting to happen!

So, I am basically stuck home unless Kerri drives me somewhere but we are both tired lately so it's hard to get all that we both need. What to do?

Being so far away from everything including city buses (out here in the country) it's frustrating. I only hope that one day I will get my strength and Independence back for driving the way I had it in the city hoping on city buses!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. No need to be embarrassed to ask for help. Unless you are getting frequent negative reactions. I'm sure you will feel so much better when you get used to driving then you can go where you want when you want.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Werner! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete