Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Hate Grumpy People (Excluding Myself, LOL)

Anybody out there like Judge Judy?????

Kerri loves the show and watches it daily. Hope, her teen daughter and I hate Judge Judy with a passion. I have even offered to get Kerri a wireless head-set so that I don't have to listen to Judge Judy's angry voice anymore!

Here is 2 1/2 minute clip for those who don't watch the show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxMNzzx3vE

I don't care what the issue is I just hate grumpy people (other then myself, of course, lol). I'm the type of person who will get upset when I see someone yell at someone else. It doesn't stop me from mouthing off on occasion though. Kerri tells me I'm being mean or blunt. I'm really being just like Judge Judy, OMG!!!! Did I tell you I was the Queen of Hearts in an elementary school play, lol...Kerri watch the VHS tape of this production...she softly tells me I haven't stopped chopping peoples heads off....someday :-D.

I really try to be kind and cheerful. I joke around. I need positive people in my life to lift me up when I feel down or to keep me up when I am happy. I watch TV to be entertained and to learn something. Not to feel tense and nervous....

This morning, I had an hour long phone check-in with my case-manager, Jenn. She told me I wasn't ready for paid work anyway after I had told her I wasn't going to go meet the service provider. I agreed with Jenn and have made peace with this. I listen when Jenn speaks. Sometimes I listen to Jenn more then anyone else, lol. I really get along with her.

Jenn was telling me that I am depressed. This is why I haven't left the house in 5 days and I feel that I just don't care. I know I'm depressed but it helped to hear her say that. I'm not just being lazy. I get so angry when I have to do anything, even cooking. I want to be alone and sleep during the day and night. It doesn't seem like a choice. It's my illness and I need to ride it out....hopefully one day I can recover fully. Seems like it's not going to happen on days like today but I still have hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment