Saturday, November 14, 2009

So Far So Good....Um, Taters, What Are You Up Too???

So, today is day 1 of 2 off my calming miracle remedy....I will start taking it again after my body has had a 2 day rest. Then I will see if it's gonna work for me like it use to and not do the opposite i.e. let me go into a rage as it did yesterday.

I am trying to control my anger with this remedy, yes, but homeopathy is also able to somehow get to the underlying issues of why I have have been sick and in this case so angry all of my life.

Yesterday I was angry on the remedy which may be a part of the homeopathy that actually does bring the illness/ pain/ allergy out before it actually gets a chance to have healed your body so that you no longer need that remedy. Remedies usually take 2 to 3 months to affect a cure and for me I've only been on the remedy for a month and a half so far. So my homeopath Terrance, has instructed me to lesson the dosage. Hopefully this will be OK for me too...

I was able to get a good night sleep last night without taking the remedy. Yaaaay. This was something I worried about - my past bouts of insomnia. I did wake up a couple of times but I fell asleep again so no biggie...

My mood has been calm and cheerful for the most part even though I do still feel depressed. Kind of an oxy moron I guess but I am depressed a lot so isn't it wonderful that I can be cheerful and depressed too :-P?

Today I have been amusing myself making desserts of chocolate and having baked apple, yummmm! Kerri and I have been watching moovies on TV...

I managed to walk in on a new amusing cat pose. It's not what it looks like peeps. They are both neutered/ spayed.

Tate, on top, is bigger then Speckle so it looks like he is a bit dominant but really Speckle knows how to tell Tate off and they just seemed to be hanging out like this for a bit. Tate was actually washing Speckles head at times.

A few minutes after I came into the room Speckle gave Tate 'the word' and they parted...

No comments:

Post a Comment