Friday, November 27, 2009

Mmmm, More Food!!!

Today is a dark and gloomy cold rainy day.  As a consequence our cats Tate and Speckle, aka the lovebirds had a massive brawl this morning.  I wasn't really paying attention as I was - take one guess - yes on-line of course (probably twitter looking at profiles, hehe)!  I miss half my TV programs because I've got my nose to this computer, lol.

Anywhoo, I asked Kerri if there could be any relation to the fact that Terrace said to stop giving the cats remedy in their water bowls.  Kerri says their is probably no connection.  I concluded that they are bored because they can't go outside.  Further, because we are dog sitting, the dog gets the downstairs where most of the 'chase room' is...The cats can go down but they don't often because Bobby the dog goes into chase mode from time to time.  Bobby is huge, they are small, so, ya know...

So I haven't been feeling stoned from my calming remedy the last few days.  Oh yes, I had been.  This the detox experience for some.  This is a good thing because I am much clearer in the head :-). My homeopath Terrance says I can continue weaning myself off of this remedy aka horse remedy.  It's not the usual dropper bottle remedies.  It's a full tablespoon :-O.

Now Terrance has given me an anxiety remedy in a dropper bottle to take in its place.  I don't think it's as strong though, but hopefully I will be on my feet and out of the house again anyway.  It will feel awesome to be out driving along our country roads and off towards my volunteer jobs and appointments again. No one has forgotten about me.  The staff at my volunteer jobs like it when I keep calling in every week with an update.  They are soooo sweet.

I want to get out to the food stores again too.  I need more food!!!  I have food left but there is waaaay less variety. I want to make some more strawberry sorbet and chocolate.  I want to dip my apples in maple syrup and make baked apple.  I want to make more humus!  Yum!  Yum!  Yum!   This I cannot do with out all the ingredients!

I don't want Kerri to feel like she has to do my shopping for me.  She is sweet but I want her to be able to rest after work.  I get to chill all the time so it's only fair.  Tomorrow she has offered to take me across town to the organic market.  There, I can pick up some lemon cookies, crackers and muffins.  Maybe some produce.  I don't find there prices offer up any deals so I don't get stuff I figure I can buy in a grocery store.  I like to buy baked goods and not make them.  To tired for that.  I guess I haven't progressed far enough in my cooking extravaganza's for much in the way of baked goods.  Some day :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment