Thursday, November 26, 2009

Never A Dull Moment With A Dog In The House....

I had a telephone appointment with Terrance, my homeopath today.  I'm still waaaay to drive-o-phobic to drive to his place and there are no buses where Kerri and I live in the country.  Kerri wasn't able to drive me to the appointment but she does if she can without resentment, awwww!

Anywhoo, Terrance says I'm still on track re being a virtual homebody/ agoraphobe.  Things are still shifting inside me and this is OK for now as long as my needs are being met re money and food.  I told him that they are.  Kerri is probably worried because we haven't known each other all that long and she doesn't want to have to be my den mother forever.  I told her I will heal in time.  What this means I am not sure, lol. 

Terrance gave me some homework today.  I am to dream of things I want to do with my future employment.  I am not to worry about all the fears that may come with achieving this goal. 

One fantasy comes to mind.  It's not really an employment fantasy but it's one of myself doing back flips across a stage.  How freeing that might feel and seem:-).  Of course the applause that would come afterwards would be a reward initself :-).  But in reality I am not that flexible.  I cannot even to the lotus position so I guess becoming a yoga instructor is out :-(!

As of yet my interests are cooking, cats (I think dogs are out of the picture as a life dream, thanks Bobby!), web designing, counselling, writing, humour and photography.  More ideas will flow I'm sure....

I am sure glad I got dressed in my day clothes brushed my hair today though!  It is common for me to stay in pj's with my hair flying all over the place.  I only got dressed knowing that the landlord had sent a repairman in to fix the kitchen lights.  The repairman never showed up or called.  A bit of a nuisance but I would have been here all day anyway. 

Two neighours ended up coming to the door when I was here all alone though so I had to be the one to answer the ring. 

The first neighour returned one of Speckle's collars and the tag that goes with it.  Speckle had lost it because it's a quick release collar so she must have gotten it stuck in a bush or something.  I was glad to get the name tag back though because they don't seem to readily sell the $1 plastic cat tags where you write in the cat's name yourself.  Those are the most practical so I don't get why they are not selling them unless they want us to pay more for the others, uh-hum!!

Neighbour nuber two was returning our run-away dog!!!  Yes, that's right, Bobby the rebel mutt took off today and by the sounds of it nearly got hit by a car on a 60 km stretch of road :-O.  He was gone for 20 minutes...

Bobby does that - runs away.  They aren't as smart as cats about knowning to come back home and all that...His owners who live nearby let him off leash on a regular basis.  He's not really sure what to do w himself but always ends up back home somehow.  All the neighours know him.  It's like a small town out here, lol.  Kerri and I try never to let him alone but sometimes he just slips away when you least expect it ;-().  Shame because there are nice off-leash dog parks around town....

Awww, never a dull moment with a dog in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment