Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Shall Surprise Me Next???

Holy doziness today! What's up with this? I have been tired and dozy for the past couple of days now...

I have been told that my meds may be affecting my homeopathic remedies. Not a huge bad way but it is just that medications are hard on your body and the calming homeopathic remedy I got 5 weeks ago is strong.

My body is detoxing since it's trying to heal me, so there may be a conflict of interest there. But, of course, I still have to keep on taking my psych meds! I do feel depressed at times quite deeply and I know this feeling won't last forever.

I use to think that nothing could surprise me anymore on television. Today though, I am still baffled hours later after watching a documentary on The Learning Channel (TLC). The story told of a man who only ate raw cheddar cheese :-o!!!

I can't eat cheese on this O Blood Type Diet that I am on, but I did love to eat cheese in the past. I can understand how addictive eating cheese can be but to only eat cheese???? The man in the documentary went to his doctor and found he had a B12 deficiency and also wasn't getting enough folic acid. What about vitamin C? I thought? Did I miss something?

I am pretty scatterbrained while watching TV and tend to miss a lot but I was also shocked at how a man who only ate cheese could look so healthy, strong vibrant and clear-headed.

The man's ex wife tried to eat a whole meal of cheese and was literally sick.

The man who only ate cheese tried to eat a piece of chicken (good for vitamin B12) and was literally sick...He was unable to eat anything cooked since he was a very small boy.

The makers of this documentary were baffled trying to help this man get back to eating a normal food. They stated that this man was more then just a finicky eater. They also suggested that something must have happened to this man at a very young age to make him so fearful of food (ya think?).

So now does nothing surprise me? Um, I think that a lot surprises me, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment