Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Irony Of Natural Health....

I'm still looking over people's tweets. 

I have to say that some people are soooo boring!  They tweet such sentences as I just got off work.  For this I'm like, um, where's punchline????  I mean come on, Twitter is not Facebook where you have a ton of friends chiming in going, So how was work?, lol.  Even if they did all chime in unless a person retweets their incoming tweets it's only the person you are sending your tweet to that sees all the replies.  So, on the next person...

I thought of a good tweet today as I was in the shower:  

People buy unnatural products and wonder why they are getting skin irritations. Then they buy more unnatural products to clear em up, lol.

Well, I thought that was pretty funny.  Just the fact some people say they don't want to buy all natural products because they are so much pricier but they end up paying double for the extra unnatural product to clear it up.  So why not just buy the one, lol...but really I know that sometimes you can get medicated products for free with insurance but it is funnay nonetheless. 

It really bites that the healthiest products/ food and services are often times the most pricey.  I am hoping that in time people will buy much larger amounts of healthy natural organic products so that the companies can make larger amounts and lower the prices a bit.  Then more people will want to buy healthy products/ food/ services and our bodies/ minds will thank us for it :-). 

I've been on a blood type diet for 8 months.  This diet is very pricey!  I don't even notice much change even though it's an all natural diet.  I do read up on healthy living and it does make sense though.  Maybe I'm on the route to a healthier me.  Who knows??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment