Monday, November 16, 2009

Homeopathy Is A Bit Odd, But Hey, Whatever Works :-D

I am soooo tired and depressed today. Sometimes I want to skip blogging altogether even though I like blogging. I just feel so bad that I all I have to say is how depressed I am lately. I don't know when it will end but I'm OK. I don't stay in bed. I find things watch on TV and the Internet is my daily excitement. You know e-mail, Facebook, Forums, Twitter, lol :-D.

I belong to a homeopathy forum on Facebook and love it when people post informative videos on the subject. I do get hope from it thinking that I just have to continue seeing my homeopath and that one day (hopefully in the next 6 months?) I will notice dramatic improvement.

I am intentionally not posting You Tube Videos or information about homeopathy because I don't know if it will make a lot of sense or come across as utter quackery. There are so many sceptics out there. There are also people who might want to see a Homeopath but are not able to afford such luxuries as alternative treatments because unless you have insurance plan you will be paying a hefty out of pocket fee. I am lucky that I am on a family plan and also disability insurance.

Everything I do is allowed under my disability benefits and I am very lucky to have money from a trust fund otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford organic diet, therapists for pay or alternative treatments either as I haven't worked in 7 years. It is so sad that the people who are the sickest and can't work or get full relief from our health care system which is free for most things, have little choice on the type of care they will receive.

I know disability and our health care does sometimes send people to the united states for help. But I find a lot of people who I talk to from all over the world either have huge waits for free service or huge fees for quick service and both sometimes send you home from the hospital waaaay to soon which sometimes makes health issues x1o larger then they were...it's maddening!

So, back to homeopathy and the You-Tube video I was just watching...I was intrigued by a homeopath called, Dr. Werner who mentioned how exciting it was to give this one client of hers a remedy for his knee issue. This remedy fixed the problem.

Dr. Werner then went on to explain that if you are treating someone for mental health issues you have to give them a higher frequency of remedy. Frequency being energy. Kinda weird I know. My homeopath, Terrance uses a machine kind of like a scale and the remedy can get very powerful. The calming remedy he made for me took me from anger and hysterical tears to knocked out and mellow after one dose, phew...

So I guess this validates the theory that mental health issues are much harder to treat. All my physical complaints cleared up in 2-3 months yet I have been seeing my homeopath, Terrance for 11 months now.

Anyway, this is great news for me though because I will wait and continue treatment. I just love it when I learn about homeopathy and am chatting with my homeopath. It is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment