Monday, August 31, 2009

Cats, Bugs And The Usual Worries...

I can't stop this panicky feeling...I have to remember to breeeeeathe...If I stand still I feel my body trembling. If I sit still I want to freeze and stare off into space. Why? I was nervous over car expenses early this morning...try 7am! But the issue has long since been resolved. There is always something to be worried about. There always seems to be something to be disappointed about also. Like the fact that I got all dressed and ready to go to my volunteer job and exercise class today. I ended up crying in Kerri's arms instead because of my anxiety. When I called in sick to my volunteer job I also asked if they would be a reference for me for the disability work program. They said yes but I haven't been reliable or dependable for 2 of the past 5 years I have been with them. I so hoped that somehow I would be able to fight this depression/ anxiety. But it seems stronger then me still...

Someday I WILL get over this. I was feeling hopeful because I had back pain on the right side of my body (I know an odd thing to be hopeful about). It was bothering my lower back for an hour and then it moved up the my middle back for another hour. I am hoping that this is the remedy my Homeopath Terrance gave me 2 weeks back finally working it's way out of my body (since it's only affecting my right side - the side of the affected knee)...Homeopathy brings stuff out. Thats how you get healed. It usually started working in like 13-15 days (no one told my anxiety that yet)!

Here is some more pics I have just taken today....Kerri found the Daddy Long Legs to the right. His legs are HUGE! We do seem to have more interesting bugs here in the country.

Here is Tate. It's a beautiful day and he is just sunning himself....

And here is Speckle's friend. She hangs out at our house quiet a bit and Kerri thinks she lives at the nearby barn (across at 60 km speed - 2 way road)...

No comments:

Post a Comment