Friday, August 14, 2009

Cats Like Getting Under Things/ People...


I feel like I'm coming down with a cold.

My girlfriend Kerri's daughter Hope's friend Melodie (well I gotta explain if you don't know all these peeps, lol) had a cold and has been sleeping over a few times this week. Ick! Hope got the cold and probably passed it on to me (although she was sniffing and blowing her nose and I'm not doing any of that, yet). We were all watching TV the other day when I was in and out of sleep...For me I feel mostly tired. Nevertheless, I did a yoga DVD this am. I have displayed a pic.

I should have called Kerri to take a pic of Tate the cat as he was under my legs when I was doing the half bridge pose, lol...






Here is the half bridge pose so you can kinda visualize the scene....Cats are like that though. They like to get under things/ people or over things/ people...






Kerri is so funny...check this pic of Tate out!! Tate loves to play and play. So Kerri decided to tie the cat's leather string around Taters so that he could run around and amuse himself, hehe. After about 15 minutes even Tate was tired of this new toy idea so Kerri removed the string...but ya know...




No comments:

Post a Comment