Monday, August 24, 2009

Focusing On Priorities...

I wanted to go out jogging this morning. Just a 20 minute job. I haven't been out jogging in about a year, me thinks. Because of my sprained knee (I think it's been sprained for for 2 months and 1 week now) I opted not to jog even if ordinarily it would have felt refreshing and freeing to jog in the morning when the smell of dew was still about. I do love mornings....

So I didn't go jogging, instead, I crawled into bed with Kerri and cried. I cried about my money worries and tried to think of ways to make changes. I didn't come up with anything for now but hopefully it will come. I'm OK for now anyways but it has been my life-long fear that I will run out of money. I'm not even sure I will be able to go to my volunteer job or exercise class today. My anxiety is very high. I need to think of priorities. Kerri will take me out food shopping and to my therapist appointment if I need help with that...

I think I'm getting burnt out. I have just been lying around too much lately. I need to get stuff out but also focus on my priorities....

No comments:

Post a Comment