Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Month And A Half Late????....hmmm


My Corbeil small freezer came today. At the time my folks and I bought it Corbeil said it would be ordered and come in in 2 weeks. It actually came a month and a half later. Argh! I make my own food and everything I make is by scratch so I end up freezing a lot. I like a variety of different recipes but I haven't been having much of a variety with sharing a fridge freezer with Kerri and Hope. Kerri was accommodating enough to give me the bigger shelf of the fridge freezer though so it wasn't too bad. We were all surprised to have to wait so long after the expected arrival date! When a store says something will be in on a specific date and its late by a month that sounds like a lot! Anyway, I have it and it now and it seems to be working. I have decorated it with magnets as you can see...Everything on the top is a magnet too, hehe.

I was hoping to feel more lively today. I took my zyprexa to get over the sleep deprivation but I could barely get up this morning. Kerry made my breakfast and then I went back to bed. I couldn't talk much but mumbled a bit. It is discouraging that I get so exhausted like this. I figure it's part depression/ anxiety and part the medicated feeling that zyprexa gives me sometimes. I hope I am back on track tomorrow. I really need to go shopping. Kerri was sweet enough to offer to go for me today but I want her to rest also as she has been stressed lately too.

Something my therapist Haley has noticed from me is I am not complaining of having no time for things anymore as I was before I moved in here. It's true Kerri is teaching me that things can wait until the last minute. She can shop and help cook with me if I really need help. I also have her to snuggle with and that helps me to slow down and take breaks sometimes. I'm still adjusting to living with Kerri but I love her and I love being here...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment