Friday, August 7, 2009

Kisses For My New (First) Car!!.


Guess what? I got my first car yesterday!!!! My folks gave me there 2003 Toyota Corolla, as a gift because I live in the country a bit and this way I won't be so dependant on my girlfriend Kerri driving me around and I can even help her drive her teen daughter Hope around too! In the pic I am actually kissing my car, well ya know, lol...

So needless to say I have been busy and a bit stressed but I can rest and get some cooking, cleaning and shopping done all on my own this weekend and boy this feels good (but I'm a nervous driver so maybe I'm not ecstatic over my new freedom yet, lol....

For those of you just reading my blog for the first time, please visit my previous blog at Live Journal. Here is the link: http://yogime1230.livejournal.com/. I have completed my Live Journal blog. It has over a year of personal issues that I have faced in my life - mental health labels mainly such as anxiety which can be crippling!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog looks good Lisa and seems to load much faster than your other one. Congratulations on the new car also.

    ReplyDelete