Monday, August 17, 2009

Awake In The Night...

I'm awake!!!

Sleep is often an ordeal. I don't usually get as much as I need. I tend to fall asleep easily at my self appointed bedtime (usually 11pm) but then I wake up around 3am or 5am and like last night I had difficulty falling back to sleep. I think I was awake in the night 2 hours before I tried some lavender oil. I put some on my finger and sniffed it and it calmed me enough because I went to sleep almost instantly. Awww well, maybe some day I can be like the rest of the household and sleep in if I need to. Really I love the mornings...but you know...

Tonight I am going to see my second cousin Andrew (the drummer) play at the Canteen in Ottawa here. I have never been there but I think it's like a small Art cafe or something. It only fits 50 people so hopefully seats won't be an issue...I have heard the music to his band The Wooden Sky and I love it! Here is the link to their myspace page...

http://www.myspace.com/thewoodensky

Andrew is the guy on the far left...I haven't seen him in 2 years as he lives in Toronto and I'm not sure if he knows I am going...It will be fun, hehe...I'm going with the 2 Kerri(y)'s. Kerri my girlfriend and Kerry my volunteer advocate. My parents may go as well...

It's going to be a busy day for me with volunteering; going to exercises class (not much I can do with my knee issues though); shopping (produce, stamps, bus, tickets, vitamins); seeing my therapist, and seeing the band. I'm not use to all this excitement, lol, but I think I can handle it since I did fall back to sleep last night :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment