Friday, August 28, 2009

Too Bad 'Worry' Doesn't Look Good On A Resume!

It feels like winter already. Since Kerri is always hot and I cold, she had all the windows open this morning when I got up :-0! I had worn my warm winter jammies to bed but had to resort to slippers this morning because my feet were so cold. I also had Kerri reluctantly shut all the windows :-).

Next I was speed worrying about the letter I had to write to disability. Soon, I will sign the lease and have to send in my paperwork with the increase in rent (I have always been subsidized so now I need to upgrade to the maximum they will give me which about what you would pay for a rooming house). I was also worrying about updating my resume. I need to bring in my resume for next Thursday's employment support interview. I was actually crying and listing all my worries in rapid fire and begging Kerri to help me with the paper work. I do think it may be a miracle if I get a job and succeed. Please let them find me an at home job!!!!

I have since finished my paperwork. Thanks Kerri!!!! I did take my Valerian and Lavender Oil AFTER my whirlwind worry spree this morning. Kerri had been begging me to take it earlier but my mind was hyper focus on what needed to be done to stop the worrying...

I feel this will be a day of tightening muscles however I need to get stuff done! Isn't there always stuff to do though???? It's OK I guess...I just worry (too bad that doesn't look good on a resume)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment