Saturday, August 15, 2009

Motivated But Chicken....

I have no energy today. I have had no energy for the past 5 days! Well, you know, not enough to count for much...I have been feeling like I don't want to move. I do want to be on-line or watch TV...but I am not feeling like doing much else. It doesn't help today that it's 36 C with the humidex (my folks had their A/C turned off this summer because of construction on there house, poor them!). We have A/C but going out food shopping Kerri and I sure didn't want to stay out long....

I let Kerri drive us to the grocery store I am too exhausted for needless driving. I suppose I will also let Kerri drive Hope and Melodie to work today. I did want to drive them and I do like to drive to help Kerri out. I don't know what's up with me though.

I drink coffee to perk myself. Not a whole cup. Sometimes not even a half. I sure don't want to become physically addicted. My step dad Jim stopped drinking coffee overnight years back and suffered from withdrawal head aches. Coffee is sooo not not 'allowed' on my O blood type diet anyway. But that's my only vice and I don't drink if everyday but I have for the past 3 days at least. I follow my 'diet' perfectly otherwise pretty much although may still take in too many grains and nuts though, according to the O Blood Type Supplementation Guide book, but I gotta eat something!!!!

I was both excited and horrified to realize that I was overspending by $10 buying dates at the health food store. The Great Canadian Superstore has a much better deal. Hopefully that will bring my expenses down some...I've been to afraid to budget except for watching how much I have been spending on food the last 3 months and figuring out some extra stuff I spend. I so want a job or money so that I can have more freedom and not have to much off my parents for car fees etc...I hope I can do it!

I wonder with my moods/ energy level if I should wait and go the employment interview for the work program with my worker so that I can start REALLY slow and not chicken out like I fear I will. I do know you have to be tested to see if you are 'employable!!!' Eek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment