Sunday, August 9, 2009

Being Busy Is My MO...


I am so happy Kerri is home from her 4 day camping trip!!!!

I did manage OK - much better then I thought I would. I kept busy, but being busy is my MO! I am still in the process of bringing stuff over from my folks place. I have a lot o stuff! I rarely throw out stuff!

My step dad Jim bought me a nice IKEA 6 shelf book case. I love it! I had one just like it when I lived at a group home 3 years back - before I moved in with my folks again. My folks had no room to store it and they had shelf space for me so we donated it to the next tenant there...

I feel relieved that I got a lot of stuff done today and that I can rest tonight. I cooked two meals - one tofu and one beef recipe; vacuumed the carpets; swept the floors and emptied a suitcase full of books and paper cr*p (hence the full looking bookcase!)...

Now I must go as I have been craving to stand on my head for the past hour so maybe I should go do that before I loose the urge, LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment