Thursday, August 27, 2009

My 'Daughter' Does Not Climb Rooftops!!!

Today I have been trying to resurrect myself...I have been so burnt out lately I have resorted to staying on the property I share with Kerri and her daughter Hope for almost a week and yes I did have stuff I was suppose to do! Kerri was helping me with shopping though and I was working in the garden doing some power-weeding as there is/ was a jungle of weeks everywhere!!!


My morning started out with Kerri madly running into my bedroom saying 'Your cat is crazy! You won't believe what she was doing!!!'

I hadn't a clue, but she showed me the pics...I had seen other cats on rooftops but thought that my 'daughter' would never do a thing like that!!!!



Here on the left is how she got onto the roof. She took that barely visible branch that led her right to the second story of our split-level home.

Tate was evening trying to follow Speckle up the tree, oooops! Today is only his third day as an outdoor cat. He is nine months old!

Well today I have challenged myself to get back into driving take the 25 minute drive with Kerri to go shopping and grab some more stuff. I will probably get gas too although this scears me too since you have to do it yourself!

I really need to get into more regular self care. Today I had a coconut bubble bath and did yoga via DVD. It's a start...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty funny Lisa. I hope Speckle knows how to get down.

    Sometimes I make a list of things I want to get done and get one or two things done out of five. That's OK because if I don't aim high I would'nt do a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Werner! I was thinking of a list but then I thought I'd try to go with the flow today and this is working for now. Just going in order of importance...

    And yes - Speckle does know how to get down luckily because I hear the fire dept doesn't come to get cats down from roof tops or trees, hehe.

    ReplyDelete