Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Loving Weeding!!!


For the first time this summer I have started weeding at Kerri's. She was helping some too!
I love weeding, aside from the odd thorn bite! Thorns go right through the garden gloves too, ick! But this Caterpillar in the pic I think is very cute. I have never seen a caterpillar like this before...it's fluff is huge! Other then the caterpillar we saw a dragon fly, a couple of ants and earwigs and I saw a baby earth worm...sort of typical although in the city I didn't see many dragonfly's...

Kerri and I had a rough evening/night/ morning. I have been isolating and refusing to do anything outside our property for the past few days. It's the depression/anxiety. Kerri was trying to get me to drive yesterday and I couldn't do it. That turned into a big fight and we both closed down in our own ways. Now I'm just like "I don't care." Kerri has agreed to do some of my shopping and I agreed to do some power weeding. It works. Kerri helped out with some of the weeding too. She really does a lot for me and her daughter. I wish I could do more to help out. I guess too I'm fearful that since I haven't signed a lease yet she will decide she can't take having me here. I still hold on to the hope that I will continue to heal through Homeopathy. I can't say that the blood type diet has done much for me. It gave me cramps the whole last month. I never got cramps before. Things are shifting? That's what my homeopath Terrance says. I am still faithful to the diet. I'm quite stubborn so hopefully it will pay off and I will be healed in time. At least I would love to have a job and support myself one day. I would love to sleep good at night and not be so tired during the day. I would love not to have to have so many self imposed rules that I need to follow. Sounds like I need self confidence!!! Aha!

I did tell Kerri this am (as we were both in tears trying to figure out how to help each other) that us being so opposite in ways of coping may be a good thing. We fit together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. We need each other...When Kerri gets upset she likes to get busy. Driving and food shopping etc is not a problem for her because to her that is high on her list of priorities. For me I like to do solidarity things and stay near home. Doing household chores such as weeding is actually addicting for me. It's like a game. I must kill that week!!!! Then I find more and more and I could probably do it for hours but I was getting hungry for lunch and thinking I should put on sunblock and a hat. I had been out an hour this morning but the temperature was 20 C so not so bad...I really do have to watch my skin in the sun as my dad died of melanoma skin cancer and it's hereditary...I was so into it though!!!

I LOVE WEEDING!!! Next year Kerri and I are planning on growing an organic garden. She knows all about gardening with mulch and using chicken wire to keep unwanted predators to eat our fresh veggies....I have so much to hope for the future! So why am I so sad and stressed????

2 comments:

  1. Hiho, hiho, it's off to weed we go... :)
    You're doing a great job!
    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now...
    I think I figured it out...
    LOL

    ReplyDelete