Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bury Me In The Sand (And Take A Picture)!

I'm off with Kerri to Fitzroy Harbour Beach today. We will be meeting up with my mental health drop-in for a fun day, me hopes. It's suppose to rain though, ick! I hope there will be some sun though as the temperature is suppose to be 32 C with the humidex, so a nice day temperature wise. I don't know what if anything I will be able to do at the beach though. In the past I would have played Frisbee; that 'scoops' game; badminton or gone swimming but with my sprained knee I may have to just watch :-(. I suggested to Kerri she can bury me in the sand and take a picture, lol...

I did end up going out yesterday but just barely. I had taken my Valerian, Lavender Oil, and some Taco Calm tea. Those are all very mild things for relaxation so I had to take all 3 as I really did want to go out and especially make sure I sent a message to the staff at my volunteer job that I could make something of a commitment since I've told them I am attempting to start a work program and I am hoping they will be a reference for me. I got the papers from the Disability work program yesterday and filled them out. Those will be sent off today. The next step will be to attend an info session and I'm allowed to bring my case-manager Jenn so I will likely do that. Jenn says will a bit of notice that will be fine. I'm sure my nerves will be bad for that and for anything leading up to working. I haven't worked in 7 years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment