Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thoughts In My Head....

Thoughts in my head:

"I'm sooo tired. I think I'll stay in bed; go back to bed; nap; zzzz."

"Should I drink coffee? It didn't do anything yesterday but agitate me...hum...I was agitated yesterday to begin with. Hmm....but I raged at Kerri yesterday too,
then I crashed. I cried and cried after in guilt. Coffee is bad for me. Kerri read that coffee and lithium can interact. Hmmm but it's not always bad for me."

"I don't care. I want to stay all day in my pj's, AGAIN. Maybe I'll spend the next week in pj's...humm...I have stuff to do! Who cares? Should I tell my family doc I'll see that shrink? I would love some meds...hum they can't give me anything for depression and I am sooo depressed. Can they give me something non addictive for anxiety? Hmmm. Is this homeopathy Quackery? I don't feel much better. Well it's suppose to take a year - grrr. Really? I don't believe I will ever feel better...I have hope but is hope genuine...meh!"

It's been rough. Kerri is good to help me out. I feel discouraged because I had hoped to be healed much more by now from the Homeopathy. All I want to do now is stay home; sleep and watch TV...I'm tired - sooo tired...

This is the face of depression as I know it!!! :-(.


I still come to life when I see a great picture though! Here is a new bed Speckle has chosen for herself. It is actually the sheet that is the door of my closet...sometimes the cats all play with the hanging beads too - can you blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment