Thursday, September 17, 2009

The On-Going Amusements In 3 A Cat Household...

I'm still happy! It's been a week! I'm happy I'm getting out more and meeting friends. I'm happy I can get only 6 hours of sleep at night and feel refreshed. I love it that I can make Kerri laugh. That makes me happy too.

Tate and Speckle have been amusing me. Last night evening Speckle was hyper (she gets hyper A LOT). Hope, Kerri's daughter, Kerri and I were watching TV in the living room when we see Speckle running down the hall. She misses all 5 of the stairs leading downstairs of our split level house she lands on the floor then promptly disappears behind a cabinet for a few minutes. The flying Speckle! This morning Kerri was leaving for work and Speckle was running up and down trees (showing off no doubt). Tate hasn't taken up this sport thank heavens, lol. Here are 2 pics of Tate. He is just too funny!

The first pic here on the right is Tate on top of Bob who is sleeping (or trying too). Tate climbed right on top of him and is licking and licking his head. Eventually Bob got annoyed and left. Tate stayed in the chair. Poor Bob! I think Tate just wanted to play. He is waaaay to friendly sometimes!


Here is Taters (Tate) again. Kerri was sitting on the couch and I beside her using her laptop to show her a Susan Boyle Video that other Kerry commented on on Facebook. It was a remake of Wild Horses. I was thinking 'Wild Cats!' as Tate goes flying over me and lands behind Kerri. He just stays there so eventually Kerri wants to sit back and has to move the little guy, lol...

Here is the video that I was showing Kerri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjAkq5iMHZw

Susan Boyle is inspirational in that she is not the stereotypical young pretty girl but yet who cares! She is a great singer! It doesn't matter what a person looks like on the outside. It's the inside that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment