Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feeling Happy!!!

I have been feeling good for 6 days in a row now. It's now Wednesday. I know I was tired and frustrated on Sunday. But I wasn't angry or any of that. I was tired; slept and bounced back!

I now feel more motivated to hang with friends. It feels comfy to be living in the country and be driving around (I still won't go on the highway unless it's Sunday and Kerri is with me). I am happy!!!! What's that? I think just not having as many worries at the moment is helping.

I have job prospects for the future but I'm taking it slow. I know that I have had good periods before and sometimes unfortunately they are followed by dips. Having hope is good though. It propels us forward and we are able to make changes in our lives; meet friends. Have a bit of fun :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment