Monday, September 7, 2009

The Dog Comes Over Today!!!!


Today is the day that Bobby comes...he's a dog...here he is with Kerri in the picture on the right.

Ummm, dog's are Speckle's worst fears! I do hope she won't run away. I had wanted to keep her in the house when he was here but then Kerri and I are going to couple's counselling with my therapist Haley today so we can't very well let her stay couped up upstairs with only a baby gate blocking him. He has been known to knock over the gate!

I am hopeful that Haley can assist Kerri and I in our relationship. We have been happy all weekend and I only got a bit agitated and impatient once or twice. I am sooo wanting to be with Kerri for a long long time. Hopefully forever. I love her sooo much!
It is going to be another beautiful sunny day today and so I'm hoping for a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment