Friday, September 25, 2009

Major Awwww - Speckle And Tate :-)


I had Kerri giggling yesterday. Late that morning we had had our relationship counselling session and by evening I was musing that I knew that Haley our therapist had given me a new affirmation to say but I forgot what it was or even where I put the paper I had written it down on! Eventually, I found the paper and re-read the affirmation which said, "I have a good memory!" Oooops! I had better get on saying that one, lol...

I really don't have a good memory. I even have a friend of mine who just started lithium and says now her short-term memory is shot too! Now, I know I had memory problems before I started lithium years back but it did seem to get worse after the drug...Mainly it's my short memory that is not so good. I have to write everything down. This is hard on my self-esteem so the new affirmation might help me. You don't have to believe an affirmation to say it....I know for myself what I say to myself can come true anyway....

Anywhooo, yesterday I took some very adorable Tate and Speckle pics...

In this first pic on the right they are sleeping together head to head, body to body, awwww!















And in the left pic they are sleeping in like a hug embrace. Speckles front paws and Tate's feet. Sooo sweet!


I can't believe how much love Speckle has for Tate. When we got her from the pet store as a rescue cat they told us never to bring another cat into the same house as Speckle. I soon realized from letter her outdoors that she was extremely territorial. Now, I'm not seeing a problem inside or out with the neighbourhood cats. Speckle doesn't pick fights anymore! She use to so whether it's the homeopathic remedy I have been giving her since June, I don't know....seems like it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment