Monday, September 21, 2009

Eating At Pizza Hut On An O Blood Type Diet, Hmmm!

I surprised myself yesterday. I went out with Kerri and her friends and their kids of all ages and I didn't even try to wiggle out of it! I go crying to Kerri about how I was too tired or do agitated to go. I wasn't upset or worried or anything! If this is the new me then I like it.

It's true my social anxiety around meeting Kerri's friends use to be sooo bad! Now it's as if I'm going to meet my own friends!

Last night one of Kerri's friend's teen son's had a birthday party at Pizza Hut. I actually eat anything at Pizza Hut because of my O blood type diet but I decided to order a garden salad and bring my own cut up chicken; Bragg's dressing and a slice of manna bread. That worked.

When Kerri's friends asked me if it was hard for me to see 'forbidden' food and not it eat, I said that it wasn't hard. I did mention though that I had an intense craving for soda pop the other week. I didn't cave because there was no pop in the house. We have some now but the craving is gone so, ya know...

People tell me they would never do a blood type diet because it is so restrictive. I understand that and the first thing I told my Homeopath, Terrance was 'I do NOT want to change my diet.' And he said that was fine. I ended up changing my diet because the remedies were bring up a lot of extreme emotions and even severe dizziness. I have found the blood type diet to actually help me but not in the huge way I was hoping i.e. to instantly to cure my anxiety. Instead, I now eat when I am depressed, while I use to starve. I don't have PMS anymore such as irritability and depression (but that stuff comes out at other times still). There are other positive things but I don't know if its' because of the homeopathy; blood type diet or other stuff...

So I do believe that blood type diets are a last resort treatment. You basically can't eat out at very many places and they are so complicated that you need a book to figure out what you can and cannot eat.

I can't eat meat or poulty out because when I tried eating chicken I got a head-ache on 2 separate occasions. I'm guessing the same would happen with eating regular beef so I only eat organic. My body is now sensitive to the hormones in regular meat or poultry. That's all I can figure.

I can eat tofu or fish though.

Salt is only allowed if it's sea salt or Himalayan salt. i.e - no table salt.

I am not eating milk or milk products because mainly because they are pasteurized.

I read on-line that table salt can leach your body of calcium. This is alright if you are drinking milk, etc. but for me I try not to have table salt ever and I really don't eat much or out of a can so I think I am doing well. I talk 1000mg of calcium in pill form and vitamin D added to my pills. I also take tissue salts. My doctor says this method is healthy. I asked for a blood test of my calcium levels although the test results were lost so I asked for a re-test.

I think I am quite healthy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment