Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fatigue...The On-Going Nuisance...

This morning I woke up with the intention of going back to my Quaker meeting. Although I felt a bit tired, I was all excited about it. It's been a year and a half since I attended the meeting. I soo miss my friends there and the warmth and the peaceful feeling I get when I am there. The feeling lingers with me for the rest of the day/ week/ or until the need meeting.

I am not at my Quaker meeting today do due fatigue. There is always something keeping me away from my meeting. Most of the time I can't do what I want to do and I actually cry about it. My body gets tired. Sleep is an issue. Anxiety and depression are an issue. I sooo want to live my life to the fullest and I know that this is not an option quite yet and it breaks my heart. I see others doing the things I only wish I could do.

Some day I hope I can be the person I want to be...for today maybe I just need to rest though....I have been busy busy the last 2 days. I got stuff done but there is always more to do :-S.

Now comes the worry of whether or not I will be able to muster the strength to go out this week. I hope so....

I really need to do something to relax now though. Blogging reminds me of what I need to do for myself....awwww breathe!

2 comments: