Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coming Around - Talking Things Out With Respect!

The storm has passed yet again and I am fine. Kerri and I are working on establishing good communication and respecting each others boundaries. We are paying attention to listening to what each other has to say. Things look good though each of us has more trust issues and baggage now then before this week got started.

It's great to be chatting with my girl again though :-). I was crying for like an hour with Kerri this am. We were just being honest about how we felt. I told her how I was feeling silenced and she was sorry because she didn't mean to hurt me. Some of the things I would keep quiet about Kerri had said in a fit of anger once and didn't really mean. Meanwhile I had been replaying it over and over and feeling sad and hurt. I kept quiet because I thought she meant what she said. It's like everything. When we are angry we say stuff that we don't always mean. Later we don't think about it. We wonder why our partner or friend is upset. At least Kerri and I are talking. We are each being accountable for our actions. No one ever said relationships were easy. This won't be our last disagreement. We are sooo different. Relationships are extremely difficult for everyone. Kerri and I both have issues to work on but we are working together and I love her!

Kerri has a cold so we aren't getting too close but I think it's the same cold I and her daughter Hope had. Everyone is getting sick seems like with the start of the new school year. Or maybe it's a fall thing!

Speckle is coming around as well. She is getting more use to Bobby the dog. She is coming inside from out even when she has to pass by Bobby. Bobby has learned not to run after Speckle. I do hope Speckle can get over her intense fear of dogs! Maybe Speckle and Bobby will be friends just like other Kerry and her cat and dog, or maybe that's pushing it, lol.

Well, I'm going to try to rest good for the remainder of today. I am tired. What else is new, lol?...I hope I will be all 'fixed' by tomorrow anxiety wise so that I can go out. I have a committee meeting for people with all disabilities, and, a service providers meeting to get a possible job and job coach (I can do this on the phone but they would like me to come in to show me their facilities), then I am to see my Homeopath, Terrance. Terrance can have a phone appointment with me but I like to pick up my new remedies straight away and get the healing process started. Not that it seems I am healing but I do notice some positives and also weird things like this on/ off again itch on my right toes and no explanation for this. This maddening sometimes - very intense but then it's gone in 1/2 and hour....dudududu!

No comments:

Post a Comment